• 1 teaspoon fine grain sugar• 2 small cloves• 1 1/2 ounces boiling water• 1 1/3 ounces BULLEIT BOURBON WHISKEYDIRECTIONS: 1. Add bourbon, fine grain sugar, and cloves in old-fashioned glass or mug.2. Add 1-2 oz. (or more, if desired) boiling water and stir.
Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey
• 6 ounces hot apple cider• 1 tablespoon sugar• 1 tablespoon cinnamon• 1 1/4 ounces CAPTAIN MORGAN ORIGINAL SPICED RUMDIRECTIONS: • Add hot apple cider and Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum to a glass rimmed with sugar and cinnamon.
Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
• 1 Apple• 2 teaspoons whole cloves• 1 orange• 2 quarts apple cider• 1/2 cup light brown sugar• 1 teaspoon allspice• Pinch grated nutmeg• Cinnamon sticks for garnish• 1 cup BACARDI RUM 151DIRECTIONS: • Stud the apple with the cloves. In a medium pot, combine the studded apple and remaining ingredients except the rum. • Slowly bring to a simmer over low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the rum.• Discard the apple. Ladle into mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.
Bacardi Rum 151
• 1/2 pound dried Black Mission Figs, quartered• 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced• 3 or 4 fresh Black Mission Figs, halved• 18 ounces KETEL ONE VODKA
DIRECTIONS: • In an airtight container, combine the vodka, dried figs and fennel; cover and refrigerate for a week.• Shake the container each day. Strain the infused vodka through a very fine strainer into a pitcher. • To serve, divide the vodka among 6 to 8 ice-filled rocks glasses. Garnish each drink with half a fresh fig.
Ketel One Vodka
• 1 cup water• 1 cup sugar• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper• 1 large cinnamon stick• 4 allspice berries• 3 whole cloves• 1 star anise pod• 2 cups cranberries• 2 Granny Smith spples, diced • 1/3 cup cranberry juice• Ice cubes, for serving• 1 Bottle FLAM ROSE• 1/3 cup QUEVEDO RUBY PORT• 1/3 cup COINTREAU Liquor
DIRECTIONS: • In a saucepan, mix the water, sugar, crushed red pepper, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and star anise. Simmer the syrup over moderately low heat for 15 minutes. Strain into a bowl and add the cranberries and apples. Cover and refrigerate overnight.• Strain the fruit, reserving the spiced syrup. In a large pitcher, mix the rosé with the port, Cointreau, cranberry juice, fruit and 3/4 cup of the spiced syrup. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Serve over ice.
Quevedo Ruby Port